The Driving Change Conference will be taking place at Lord's Cricket Ground, Thomas Lord Suite, London.
Lord's Cricket Ground - Thomas Lord Suite
Lord's Cricket Ground
St John's Wood Rd
T +44 (0)20 7616 8500
How To Find Lord's Cricket Ground:
The following stations are all within fifteen minutes’ walk of the Ground:
- St. John’s Wood – Jubilee line (5 mins)
- Warwick Avenue – Bakerloo line (10 mins)
- Marylebone – Bakerloo line (10 mins)Baker Street – Bakerloo, Circle, Jubilee, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City lines (15 mins)
- Edgware Road – Bakerloo, Circle, District and Hammersmith & City lines (15 mins)
- The 13 and 113 routes run adjacent to Lord's on the Wellington Road (to the east of the Ground). These stop closest to the North and East Gates, but are within a comfortable walking distance to the Grace Gate.
- The 139 and 189 routes run adjacent to Lord's on Grove End Road (to the west of the Ground). These routes stop closest to the Grace Gate, but are a short walk from the East and North Gates.
- The nearest main line railway station is Marylebone, served by Chiltern Railways, which is approximately ten minutes’ walk from the Ground. Marylebone Station is on the Chiltern line.
- Paddington Station is approximately twenty minutes’ walk from the Ground, for services to West and South-West England and South Wales.
- If choosing to go by road, the ground is 6 miles from the M1 and 1.5 miles from Marble Arch.
- M40 – from the end of the M40 take the A40 (Westway). Turn left into Lisson Grove. at the end of Lisson Grove, turn right into St. John’s Wood road. Lord’s is on the left.
- M1 – from the end of the M1 take the Hendon Way, past Brent Cross Shopping Centre and over the north Circular Road (A406). Turn right on to Finchley Road (A41) and continue to Wellington Road. Pass St. John’s Wood underground station on the left and the Wellington Hospital on the right. Lord’s is on the right.
Parking - No parking on-site is available. However, Westminster Council offer parking close to Lord's at Kingsmill Terrace (NW8 6AA). Please visit their websites via the links below:
Vehicle access point - All vehicles would need to access the Ground via the North Gate, Wellington Place.
Please contact Lord's Cricket Ground directly to arrange accommodation. Alternatively, please find nearby accommodation options here.