Fresh, Forward-Thinking, Innovative & Impactful Business Change & Transformation Strategies: Digital Transformation & Automation • People Engagement & Culture Change • Remote, Flexible, Hybrid Workforces • Data & Measurement • Budget, Buy-In & Stakeholders • Disruptive New Tech • Communicating Business Change & Transformation • Designing & Preparing For Change • Change Methodologies • The Future Of Business Transformation
NEW DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION & AUTOMATION - HOT TOPIC!
09.10 Drive Forward & Embed Digital Transformation & Automation In The Organisation To Boost Efficiencies, Deliver ROI & Ensure Successful, Long-Lasting Business Change
- It’s all about the bottom line... uncover unconventional ways to transform your business using digital and automation to reduce manual tasks and improve process efficiency
- Every company is different! Nobody has the same digital needs, so how can you discern what transformation will have the best impact on your business?
- Overcome obstacles to transformation when overhauling legacy systems and hit the sweet spot in human-machine interaction
Alicia Saez, Digital Transformation Director, GB foods
INFLUENTIAL & INSPIRING PEOPLE ENGAGEMENT - Q&A PANEL
09.30 Influential & Inspiring Methods To Keep People Engaged & Motivated Through Business Change & Transformation
- How can you build a culture of engagement where colleagues are not only ready for change, but also excited to see it implemented?
- As we come out of a period of flux and turmoil, discover creative ways to combat change fatigue and boost resilience for continuous improvement cultures
- Power to the people! Secure colleague buy-in by creating strong feedback loops to ensure everyone’s voice is heard throughout transformation projects
David Brown, Head of Transformation - People & Sustainability, British Airways
Jennifer Reijns-Schoofs, Global Organizational Design Director, Cargill
Alyson Davis, Internal Communications & Colleague Experience Manager, Halfords
Tim McInnes, Transformation & Strategy Director, Post Office Limited
Colin Ord, Head of Customer Service Business Change, Govia Thameslink Railway
10.00 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
10.30 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
REMOTE, FLEXIBLE, HYBRID - THE FUTURE!
11.00 Embrace The Future Of Remote & Hybrid Working To Drive Project Momentum & Ensure Transformational Success
- As remote change becomes the new normal, transform your workforce management to ensure it works with your people
- Unearth innovative and creative ways to encourage collaboration during remote working to engage remote teams, boost project outcomes and the success of business-wide transformation
- Drive stakeholder engagement and mitigate internal resistance by keeping the human touch in change management
Wayne Morris, Delivery Leader, Nationwide Building Society
DATA & MEASUREMENT - PROVE VALUE & SUCCESS!
11.20 Streamline Measurement Strategies & Translate Data Into Actionable Insights To Prove The Value & Success Of Business Change & Transformation Initiatives
- Business-critical data and insights! Utilise effective benchmarking techniques to measure the real results of your business change and transformation programmes
- Collect, analyse, act! Ensure you are appropriately collecting and storing data in order to make the most of feedback
- New metrics for a new normal – discover the top digital measurement techniques to effectively capture employees’ response to large-scale business change
- Become a truly data-driven organisation and ensure every decision is made based on data, resources, analysis
Nic Denson, Director of Technology Delivery, British Heart Foundation
BUDGET, BUY-IN & STAKEHOLDERS - PROVE ROI!
11.40 Investment, Budget & Resources! Discover New Business Models On-Budget Which Deliver Results & Prove ROI To Secure Future Investment
- Covid cost cutting: in the post-pandemic landscape, what business- wide change and transformation is necessary to invest in now?
- Avoid investment silos! Win over the hearts and minds of key stakeholders and secure essential investment and buy-in to achieve long-lasting change
- Top tips on how to get the board on-board with business change in traditional and legacy systems
12.00 Lunch & Informal Networking For Speakers, Delegates & Exhibitors
12.20 Informal Peer-To-Peer Breakout Discussions
A) Disrupters & Start-Ups
Gonzalo Pérez, Head Of Business Development in Open Innovation, Telefónica
Rachel Buck, Executive Director, JP Morgan Chase, London
C) Engaging Customers
13.00 Afternoon Chair’s Opening Remarks
Lauren Lewis, Director of Business Change & Transformation, OVO Energy
DISRUPTIVE NEW TECH - KEEP PACE!
13.10 Leverage New Tools & Technologies To Keep Pace & Ensure Embedded, Bottom-Line-Boosting Business Change & Transformation
- Gain critical insights into how to assess available technologies and find the best fit for your organisation
- As the pace of change accelerates, how can you ensure you are harnessing new technologies effectively?
- How can you best prepare the organisation for technology change, and manage the transformation remotely in the new digital, hybrid workplace?
- Waste not, want not: discover how machine learning, AI and automation can facilitate and fuel business change in your organisation
Enric Aliguer Cámere, Head of Customer Retention, Bansabadell Seguros - Zurich Insurance
FRESH, FUTURE-FOCUSED CHANGE METHODOLOGIES - Q&A PANEL
13.30 One Size Doesn’t Fit All! Determine The Methodologies Best-Suited To Your Business To Power Deliverables & Deliver Long-Standing, Successful Business Transformation
- What new methodologies are emerging to transform business change and drive future profitability?
- Agile is the methodology of the moment, but where are waterfall techniques more appropriate to ensure project success?
- Mitigate resistance, risk and long-term uncertainty by determining the right framework and operating models for you
Guyonne Schellings, Senior Director Business Transformation - Change Management Practice Leader, Philips
Martha Ferez, Head of Change for Non-financial Risk, Deutsche Bank
COMMUNICATING BUSINESS CHANGE & TRANSFORMATION
14.00 Power Fast-Paced Organisational Change With Clear & Transparent Communications Strategies Which Sustain Engagement & Ensure Success
- Successful communications is business-critical! Gain insights into how to communicate effectively in order to encourage collaboration and transparency throughout transformational change
- Get your channel mix right! Maximise new technologies, tools and channels to develop multi-faceted change communications strategies
- Understand how employees will respond to change, anticipate resistance and mitigate risk of transformational silos with effective communication strategies
14.00 Perspective One
Kim England, Vice President, Global Employee Communications, Pearson
14.20 Perspective Two
Benjamin Planteau, Business Change Manager, Merck Group
14.40 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
15.10 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
DESIGNING & PREPARING FOR CHANGE - DELIVER REAL RESULTS!
15.40 Design, Develop & Execute A Robust, Fit-For-Future Business Change Strategy & Operating Model Which Can Evolve & Adapt To Change & Deliver Real Results
- Fail to prepare, prepare to fail: understand how to appropriately consider to the most critical, yet overlooked, element of the change programme – the design!
- Ensure success early on by initiating clear and concise communications with your people from the very start of business transformation
- The toolkit to success! What are the critical components of a successful business change strategy today?
THE FUTURE OF BUSINESS CHANGE - Q&A PANEL
16.00 Future-Proof Your Business Change & Transformation Strategies With Fresh Insights Which Deliver Results & Influence Future Change
- Anticipate the needs of colleagues and the business to develop a working model fit for the future workplace and an uncertain economy
- Covid has re-defined how we predict and prepare for future risks: respond with accurate horizon scanning to ensure business preparedness for 2022 and beyond
Thomas Ebach, HR Director - Divisions, PVH
Alicia Saez, Digital Transformation Director, GB foods
Gustad Deboo, Head of Business Design, Counter Terrorism Policing HQ
Zeib Khwaja, Senior Associate, JP Morgan Chase, London
16.30 Afternoon Chair’s Remarks & Official Close Of Conference
Take A Look At Our Industry Related Events...
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.